Saudi social media is booming! There are successful social media influencers who blog about literally anything you could think of. The most popular things to blog about are fashion, food, beauty, lifestyle or a combination of all four. These influencers have created their own brands online through their quality content and personalities. Here are the top 10 Saudi social media influencers in food, beauty, and fashion:
1. Lift and Cheat @liftandcheat youtube 2.7 million Youtube subscribers
2. Hisham Baeshen @misho_baeshen 2.4 million Instagram followers
3. Wejdan Mohammad @wejdan_mohammad_1 778k Instagram followers
4. Ahmed Aziz @aziztime 585k Instagram followers
5. Muadh Al-Faddaghi @m3ooii 401k Instagram followers
6. Eman Gazzaz @saudifoodeman 315k Instagram followers
7. Sukkari Life @sukkarilife 236k Youtube subscribers
8. Hussain Sallam @hussain.sallam 1.3M Instagram followers
9. Sultan Alfaisal @sultan.x220 444k Instagram followers
10. The Pink Tarha @thepinktarha 21.8k Instagram followers
1.Nora Bo Awadh @nora1352 3.1 million
2.Ghadeer Sultan @ghdor.sultan 2.1 million
3.Njoud Al Shamari @njoudsh1 1.6 million
4.Ruba Zai @hijabhills 1.1 million
5.Rtoon Sultan @xreetanx 646k
6.Abeer Sinder @abeer.sinder 426k
7.Al Juhara Sajer @jaysajer 312k
8.Sanna @lookamillion 304k
9.Reem Adbulaziz @reemabdualaziz_makeup 153k
10. Ghalia Mahmoudi @vogueoverdosed 92k
1.Hala Abdullah @thehala 2.5 million
2.Saudi Trends @saudi_trends 18.7k
3.Alanoud Badr @fozaza 974k
4. Lama Alakeel @lama.alakeel 584k
5. Bayan Linjawi @just.bayan 289k
6. Sausan AlKadi @stylemesausan 191k
7.Rafal Sarai @rafalsaria 118k
8. Aram Kabbani @aramkabbani 112k
9. SarahAlyafei @sarahalyafei 595k
10. Rawan Hussain @rawan 4.2M
Micro-Influencers and Engagement Rate
A micro-influencer is typically a social media influencer who has between 10k to 50k followers and a highly engaged audience. While their audience size is modest their influence is not! Some of the many benefits of using a micro-influencer’s endorsement are:
- Authentic and personal.
- Great to work with.
- Access to niche audiences.
- High engagement rate.
Engagement rate is a metric that measures the followers who are actually engaged with the content. The average engagement rate for a social media account with 100,000 followers is around 1%, which means that only 1,000 of those followers engage. Whereas a micro-influencer’s page with 10,000 tends to have an engagement rate of around 5%, amounting to 500 engaged followers. The cost difference between collaborating with an influencer with 100k or 10k is outrageous considering you’re only reaching 500 more people.
Importance of content-driven campaigns
Influencer marketing, a modern marketing tool that adopts the concept of celebrity endorsement in order to create content-driven marketing campaigns. Unlike traditional advertisements, influencer marketing has a higher conversion rate as people trust the influencer’s judgment and are more likely to accept a product or brand through their positive feedback. However, it is key to pick the right influencer to endorse your product. Not only does their brand image have to match your own but you have to ensure that their followers would be interested in your product or services.
Using Influencer marketing is a great method in order to grow your business in 2020! Not only will it drive viewers to your social media accounts but these viewers are of the highest quality, most likely to engage with your account and purchase your products or services. Regardless of your budget, at Brain Space we will find the perfect influencers to endorse your business.
Best of Luck,