Digital Account Manager
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company services and the clients they serve. Digital Account Managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the services which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicating with clients to understand their needs.
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
• Collecting and analysing data to learn more about consumer behaviour.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
• More education or experience may be preferred.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.