DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan & execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goal (ROI & KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Prepare and dispatch email marketing campaigns
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Collaborate with agencies/vendor partners as well as marketing/branding teammates
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and emerging technologies
• Running and tracking campaigns on all social media platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 2 years minimum of experience is required
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Have experience with Facebook ads manager, Google ads, Twitter ads.
• Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
• Must be agile with numbers.
• Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
• Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
• Organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work with a team.
If you meet the requirements send us an email at [email protected]